The Spiritual Exercises in Everyday Life (SEEL)
This 8-month version of the Spiritual Exercises involves daily prayer and weekly spiritual direction either face to face or by skype with a spiritual director. Spiritual directors and directees meet in a pre-arranged location that is convenient for both.
Fr. David Ayotte, S.J., Co-Director
St. Ignatius Loyola Parish
3235 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
- Previous retreat experience recommended
- Retreatants and spiritual directors are invited to attend an optional once a month evening sharing session during the Exercises.
- Interview with CIS Director
- $500 (with trained spiritual director)
- $200 (with spiritual director in training)
- Students taking the 2-year training program have priority for admission and are accompanied by a trained spiritual director.
An optional monthly sharing session is available for those making the 19th Annotation and wishing to discuss or ask questions about their retreat experience. These take place the 4th Wednesday of each month of the retreat in the Rose Room of St. Ignatius Church from 7:00-8:00pm.
- September 27, 2017
- October 25, 2017
- November 22, 2017
- January 24, 2018
- February 28, 2018
- March 28, 2018
- April 25, 2018
- May 23, 2018