To create a genuine home for young adults where they can grow spiritually, change lives, and serve God.
Rooted in the Jesuit tradition, we are committed to creating a safe and welcoming space for young adults to grow in their faith journeys. We hope to nurture spiritual growth through education, prayer that is genuine, faith-sharing, fellowship and service.
Create a Genuine Home
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment
- Work tirelessly so that everyone is greeted, loved, and accepted as they are
- Develop trust, unity and common purpose
- Harness the charism of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola
- Seek opportunities for prayer and worship that is genuine and from the heart
- Engage in faith sharing through the practice of accompaniment
- Open hearts and minds to the wisdom of the Catholic faith
- Nurture experiences of God’s unconditional love
- Create a unity that is Christ-centered
- Build relationships that foster the spiritual well-being of young adults
- Find God in all things
- Fashion a culture of encounter that meets the God present in people exactly as they are
- Freely engage in acts of service and justice that are grounded in boundless compassion