Past articles, letters, videos, etc.
- On the Abuse Crisis by The Jesuit Post
- Exclusive: Archbishop Scicluna says February meeting start of 'global approach' to fighting sex abuse
- Interview with Fr. Hans Zollner: Post abuse crisis, how can we get back to our Christian roots?
- This week a ‘best of times, worst of times’ montage on abuse crisis by John L. Allen, Jr.
- Interview with Fr. Zollner: The meeting in February begins now with consultation phase
- Why I'm Staying in the Church by the Rev. Kevin O'Brien
- Why Do We Stay in the Church? by Matt Malone, S.J.
- Why Remain Catholic? (With So Much Scandal) by Bishop Robert Barron
- The Personal Story of a Victim of Clergy Abuse - Fr Brendan McGuire, Vicar General of the Diocese of San Jose
- Former F.B.I. Agent Dr. Kathleen McChesney who Led 2002 Child Protection Efforts Says Bishops "Can't Police Their Own" by Jim McDermott