- Podcast Interview with Dr. Thomas Plante by Catholic Baltimore
We're joined by Dr. Thomas Plante, Ph.D., ABPP, the Augustin Cardinal Bea, S.J. University Professor and professor of psychology at Santa Clara University and adjunct clinical professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine, to discuss misconceptions about clergy sexual abuse. Some material may not be suitable for younger listeners. Listener discretion is advised.
- Cardinal Pell is sentenced to 6 years in prison for child sex abuse by Gerard O'Connell
- No, homosexuality is not a risk factor for the sexual abuse of children by Thomas G. Plante
- Clergy sex abuse not about gay priests, top psychologist says by Gina Christian
- Psychologist: Communication failures obscure US bishops' progress on abuse by Dan Morris-Young
- From Evasion to Conversion: How Pope Francis Sees the Sex-Abuse Crisis
- VIDEO: The Long Road to Transparency and Healing in the Church
- America Recaps Day One of the Sex Abuse Summit (video below) by Gerard O'Connell
- At abuse summit, Cardinal Cupich describes a framework for bishops’ accountability by Gerard O'Connell
- Journalist at abuse summit: The press is not the enemy of the church by Gerard O'Connell
- Despite external pressure, little talk of homosexuality at Vatican abuse summit by Michael J. O'Loughlin
- Redefining Who's 'Vulnerable' - Disparity in Power Allows for Abuse of Both Adults and Children by Paul Moses
- The Deliver Us podcast asks: How is your celibate life going?
- FILE: Diocesan Clergy Formation: Seminarians, Priests, Deacons - IOC Factsheet
- The Vatican Global Conference on Clergy Sexual Abuse - Will Bishops Use Quality Data and Best Practices to Solve Problems or Not?
- Is the Pennsylvania Grand Jury report misleading? A conversation with Peter Steinfels
- The PA Grand-Jury Report: Not What It Seems
- Separating Facts About Clergy Abuse From Fiction by Thomas G. Plante, PhD, ABPP
- On the Abuse Crisis by The Jesuit Post
- Exclusive: Archbishop Scicluna says February meeting start of 'global approach' to fighting sex abuse
- Interview with Fr. Hans Zollner: Post abuse crisis, how can we get back to our Christian roots?
- This week a ‘best of times, worst of times’ montage on abuse crisis by John L. Allen, Jr.
- Interview with Fr. Zollner: The meeting in February begins now with consultation phase